Using Editor Interpreter on editor startup

photo

Hello,

In my unigine 2.16 project, I'm using plugin in UnigineScripts, to add them in the editor I'm using the startup command -system_script (and it works well)
I wanted to use the editor script instead because I want to use the editor interpreter, so I tried to replace the startup commands with: 
-editor_script to specify my script
and add this startup command : 
-boot_config to specify a .boot with my script in <editor_script> </editor_script>

But the engine will always load editor2/editor.usc instead
Is there a way to use the editor script the way I'm trying?

Thanks, Pierre

Hello,

You are able to override editor2/editor.usc from editor2.ung by creating the directory editor2 and placing the attached editor.usc file there.

Pay attention, you should not delete #include lines from this file, otherwise UnigineEditor couldn't start. Then feel free to write your logic.

editor.usc

• Thanks 1

Hi, 

Thanks for your answer, it works perfectly like that.
But i'm still wondering, why is there the startup command -editor_script if we can't override editor2/editor.usc from editor2.ung this way?

There is no point to keep this command, you are right.

We can't change default editor script to something else since in that case some tools that are still required UnigineScript will not work with some custom editor script, so we are always loading our version.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: