Removing a user from the system

photo

As suggestion from Anna needing to ask you to delete my private user from the system, so I can register it as personal user without being associated to the company I'm working with.

I have so far three users associated with the corporate account, that need to be maintained, but trying to register my personal user seems - even if it's not listed in the corporate account users - it's stilll recognized as part of the company and so inheriting the same licenses.

Due it's my personal user didn't want to write it down here, we can maybe communicate via PM.

Hello!

32 minutes ago, davide445 said:

As suggestion from Anna needing to ask you to delete my private user from the system, so I can register it as personal user without being associated to the company I'm working with.

I have so far three users associated with the corporate account, that need to be maintained, but trying to register my personal user seems - even if it's not listed in the corporate account users - it's stilll recognized as part of the company and so inheriting the same licenses.

Due it's my personal user didn't want to write it down here, we can maybe communicate via PM.

Please send me a private message indicating the account that you wish to detach from the company.

Thanks!