[SOLVED] Console Window?

photo

Unigine : 2.16.0.1

Test Program : cpp_sample in Demo

Link Options Added :  /ENTRY:"wmainCRTStartup" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS

Results:
It works well in Debug.
In the release, the console window is displayed twice and disappears while running.

No output from the console. Automatically closes after 2 seconds.

1096883440_1682.thumb.png.ae3c614012d23c8c2ac22e0ba61701ad.png

Why is the execution in the browser different from the execution in the batch file when it is the same executable? Is there any option to be added?
I'd like to apply the same effect as the browser.

We are still investigating this behavior, but so far we can't even reproduce this behavior on our test PCs.

Building Release / Debug configuration from CPP Samples project and running it via SDK Browser will result in no cmd windows displaying at all:

In this video CPP Samples are building and running with no changes at all (no wmainCRTStartup and other stuff that should prevent cmd from spawn).

Could you please tell us exact steps that we need to perform in order to get the same behavior that you have currently?

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

We don't see the console window in SDK browser either.
However, because the customer does not use the SDK browser, the console window is displayed when running in Windows Explorer.
When compiled with debugs, the console window does not appear when running in Windows Explorer.

How do I prevent the console window from displaying when I run in Windows Explorer after compiling in Release mode?

Thanks for the clarifications.

I got two cmd windows blinks right now when running from the explorer, but only when Development binaries are being used:

image.png

Switching from Development to Release fixes issue for me.

No more blinking cmd windows in release build with /ENTRY:"wmainCRTStartup" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS.

Can you check this?

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Console Window?