unigine web player

photo

Hi,

it's not the first time we talk about a web player, i wan't to know, if you think it's an possibility for unigine to make an player web like unity.

I know Unity have not the same capabilities of unigine but their web player it's very intersting.

it's a pity we can't make unigine inside an web page. We have two other option for that, use Stone Trip Shiva , or Unity, and i don't like both :angry: . I prefer the UniScript :)

Thanks

We changed our mind last year for a qt plugin, outside of the web page, for our actisku solution it's perfect but recently for litlle games, our customers want facebook style game inside a web page. The first version of real web player we made was to use another version of unigine before compatibility with osx.

This year a lot of game were done for iPad iPhone and Android so the web player was not necessary and we stopped its development (unfortunately :) :angry: :( )

We are two engineer working on that during two month for an compatibility (without the dev mac for unigine) on

Windows : IE 7/8/9 (not IE6), Firefox > 3, Chrome, Opera

Linux : Firefox, Chrome

Mac : Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino

The both we give problem was IE and Safari on mac.

In the old web player, we can have an communication between javascript and engine. (changing the resolution with javascript)

We make an JavaScript unigine plugin for evaluate javascript inside the UniScript

I agree with you, generally an web player it's a lot of work because it's not just an plugin, there is all of installation system very different between the navigator. It's very hard for an plugin to have a penetration as same as flash. But today everything work with internet, with social network to have web player with unigine can be very useful.

if i can help you ask me i don't have any problem for help you :).

• Like 2