What units is density for water body

We are trying to figure out getting objects floating in the water it would be helpful to know what the default units for density are as we are having some difficulty.

We are trying to figure out getting objects floating in the water it would be helpful to know what the default units for density are as we are having some difficulty.

should be

kg / ( m^3)

as UNIGINE uses metric system by default.

should be

kg / ( m^3)

as UNIGINE uses metric system by default.

I should have been clearer - I was assuming Metric but I wasn't sure if it is kg/(m^3) or tonnes/(m^3)

I should have been clearer - I was assuming Metric but I wasn't sure if it is kg/(m^3) or tonnes/(m^3)

I would assume kg/(m^3) but I am not sure if real-world mass properties would give expected results. Alexander mentioned in some other post that usage of real-world body masses is not a good idea for realistic looking physics, especially if masses of interacting bodies have a large difference. I think you simply have to play with the values.

I would assume kg/(m^3) but I am not sure if real-world mass properties would give expected results. Alexander mentioned in some other post that usage of real-world body masses is not a good idea for realistic looking physics, especially if masses of interacting bodies have a large difference. I think you simply have to play with the values.

Thanks we are trying to get it working so that our player can walk around and not be blown away by the wind but still be able to stand on a floating item without it sinking (the item in the world is a model of a physical object that should be able to support multiple people on it.