[SOLVED] 100% CPU and GPU utilization

photo

Hello There, I installed Unigine Community version after I sow "UNIGINE 2 Community - Launch Trailer" on youtube. I thought UNIGINE is the best choice to make realistic environments thanks to its amazing Fluid simulation and many other reasons. I installed UNIGINE SDK browser and launched a demo which was C# third person platformer which drove my graphic card crazy also its the same with the EDITOR.. UNIGINE SDK player and editor was using both my CPU(max) and GPU(max). Everything(GPU and CPU) comes back to normal when I minimize the UNIGINE player/editor. Do you think UNIGINE need any specific higher system...? Thank You

My current system:
Ryzen 7 3800X CPU
GeForce RTX 2080 GPU
64GB RAM

Annotation 2020-04-20 094218.png

Hello Silent, this solved my high system usage and coil whine noise issue. This was the first time i heard coil whine from my GPU though i run lots of heavy software. Limiting the Max FPS solved both issues..

Thank You..

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] 100% CPU and GPU utilization
8 hours ago, silent said:

You can reduce GPU usage by adjusting max fps in Settings:
image.png

I tested it , GREAT MAX FPS Param , but  to be honest  , It is not Smooth :-)  

Sometimes it doesn't work W,S,A,D keys  without right click mouse , may be ,  I may be wrong! But I still test and tell the result.

Thank you for this tip ;-) 
Edited by ahmad.karami

Sometimes it doesn't work W,S,A,D keys  without right click mouse
Before working with MaxFPS Parameter to set 15 -60 or even MaxFPS param=false , I worked with Stereo and Panorama.
Plus , When I was using Panorama Params , Sometimes  it doesn't work W,S,A,D keys and Right click mouse for do navigation in editor :-(

image.png.fe2fc97e20a89b1413ebd08c230b939a.png

Edited by ahmad.karami