Too many Login are annoying

photo

Hi everyone,

Unigine Team , Is it possible delete login/password for Unigine? or it is necessary? at least only once to do that?

I've been seeing a lot of these messages from expired License over the last few days , Too many Login are annoying , I think it's better to remove this process ...

Thank you

Le.jpg

Don't close the SDK Browser while the Editor is running, and check you have an active SDK in the browser. These are the most frequent reason to see these login messages (but it may not be your case here, as I can see the browser icon in the task bar)

13 minutes ago, Amerio.Stephane said:

I Do not Close SDK Lanucher , I think inside engine ,  one timer is for expired License , if it is possible for next version free delete timer expired License or any condition cause I think people are sensitive to a lot of login , plus I think unigine killer for cryengine & lumberyard & unity & unreal , Also people migrate to unigine :-)

le2.jpg

Edited by ahmad.karami
7 hours ago, silent said:

We are preparing fix for SDK Browser that prevents too often logouts. ETA: 24-48h.

OK Mr silent , may be you aware , for lumberyard only once login is enough , also for cryengine 3 was only once login , plus for Unity & Unreal does need not login , of course may be unigine team have a strategy for re-Login against hackers & crackers :-)  

10 hours ago, silent said:

With upcoming SDK Browser update you will need to login once per day (even in case of the really bad internet connection) :)

OK Mr silent  , As a strategic proposition, people get tired of lots of logs, and this slows down the process of migrating people to Unigin.

Thank you for your answers :-)