[SOLVED] different view

photo

View is different in editor and runtime.

this project is combined ig and vr.

I test run ig with Hemu.

The camera setup was the same as Scene Camera in the editor.

I think the fog effect is different. But I didn't change the environment with Hemu.

The program execution view shows the boundary too well. and The proximity fog is a little more severe.

I want to make it look like an editor's view. What should I do?

image.thumb.png.edd00f2d61537107d352f4a51b10c5c9.png

image.thumb.png.3b1024400386930a22c9a76dce62f9db.png

Hello Dongju,

In IG visibility distance and haze (fog) is controlled indirectly via host application (HEMU in your case). If your project will be bound to HEMU it's better to use packets that control the environment and weather.

The fastest way to increase distance is to change Visibility Range value in the Global Atmosphere section:

hemu.PNG

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

When I change the Visibility Range option, the density is changed, not the maxdistance of the Haze.

Max Distance is fixed at about 65000.

I am currently using the camera far value set to 25000.

When I change Visibility Range, can I fix the density of the Haze and cause Max distance to change?

If you want to control haze max distance you should rewrite this track file: <your_project>/data/ig/weather/tracks/visibility.track

It stores haze values for different visibility distances that are send from the host application. All values are written for 3 presets, if you're going to modify this file you should change all three presets.

This is what you'll see in the track file:

<key time="65000" type="1">0.200000003</key>

Key time is a visibility range value that is specified in the HEMU, 0.2 is Haze density value. the same for Haze Max Distance.

However, I don't understand why do want to modify haze distance. The whole mechanics of Visibility Range was made in this manner on purpose. So I think you can find a proper haze density value and set Far Plane in HEMU to 25 000 m.

Thanks.

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Setting the viewing range to 25000 with Hemu and setting the viewing distance value to 25000 causes the same problem as in the video above.

It can be seen better with VR headsets.

when I set Visibility range to 25000 in Hemu and check Render Haze with log, the maxdistance of Haze was 65535 and the density was 1.8.

Because the Far value of the camera and the maxdistance value of the haze do not match, I think the boundary is too visible.

I will adjust the Visibility Track. 
Thank you for your answer.

Edited by dongju.jeong
  • morbid changed the title to [SOLVED] different view