AppWall on non square configuration of monitors.

photo

Hi, I have application that works on three monitors. Monitors are located as follows: the first and second in line, the third - under the first.

I tried to create 1x3 wall or 2x2 wall with one unused monitor - all windows apears on first monitor. If i replace windows manually on correct screens, i can't interact with elements, because mouse coordinates are wrong.

Hi Ilya,

AppWall doesn't support non-square configurations. But you can try to change the source code of AppWall plugin for your case.
The source code is here: <Unigine SDK Browser>\sdks\<sdk_version>\source\plugins\App\AppWall

I can't interact with elements, because mouse coordinates are wrong
Can you give me more information? What does it mean?
GUI with the mouse are rendered on "primary" window only. App::getMouseX() and App::getMouseY() give you coordinates of the mouse relative to primary window.

Best regards,
Alexander

I use MOUSE_SOFT in my project, so i can see mouse in all screens. For two monitors everything works correct.

1 - I create app with three screens -width 3 -height 1 -extern_plugin "AppWall", but in windows i use my configeration (see attached image) 

2 - App create all screens in one monitor. I manually replace them on correct monitors.

3 - When i press on buttons - nothing happens, but if first (screen with buttons on it) and second (empty screen) are in one monitor, click causes callback.

image.png