2.5D building set tags

photo

image.png.4d43b90c3b1b734d258858fb9c7b99a3.pngimage.png.25d9c70f3664936fcdf0d0603d89467b.png

Why set the building category tag the same as the vector tag?
To do so, how should the attribute for the tag be set?

And when add Matrials, can I set the name of the building category of the material without meaning?  Or should it be set according to the name used in the Building category tag?

Hi, Dongju!

Building category tag is the tag to categorize buildings that you select from existing tags or create on your own. Therefore, you can assign any name to it. Of course, better if it's different from the vector tag. In the screenshot that you have, there was no specific categorization. The screenshot below (taken from documentation v. 2.7.3) may give a better illustration:
building_materials.png

Values in the Building category column are the values set in the type column of the vector data.
As for assigning materials: suppose that I created this tag and assigned values in the vector data file, therefore I know that value 1 is assigned to garages use the corresponding material.
For more details, see https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.7.3/editor2/landscape_tool/generate_buildings#materials.

Hope, this has been helpful.

Thanx for asking :)

• Like 1