[SOLVED] GUIGUI Object UV Map Not showing Correctly

photo

I have a GUI object that I use as a video screen.  The video file is only half shown on the GUIMesh.  If I change the UV map in my software to allow for double or half the space the GUI mesh updates but still does not show the entire image correctly.  It's as if the GUIMesh material is only showing HALF of the video image no matter what my UV looks like.

I can't see where I could change anything that would affect this type of behavior.  I have re-imported the object a few times with different UV maps/aligments. 

Could it be something with the ogv file?  Even though when played locally on my PC the entire image is shown to be in the file?

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, silent said:

Hi Trey,

Could you please provide your mesh and the ogv video itself (or maybe even already set up test scene)? Looks like it's just broken UV, however some additional checks are required.

Thanks!

I was getting ready to send a reply that I could only get 512x512 and no other "square" format to work....then I saw under the Gui Mesh properties that it is set to 512x512.  I'm guessing I could change this to fit the dimensions of my video and all will work great.  It does when I encode my video to 512x512!  Sorry for the noob false alarm.  Thanks.

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] GUIGUI Object UV Map Not showing Correctly