How to automatically set keyframe animation

photo

1.Now use the editor to do animation is very trouble, often need to manually KEY frames, automatic generation of KEY frames is how to operate, have a tutorial or video?

2.How canI  to see item's long, wide, high, can be found in it a panel?

3.I need multiple objects revolve around the same point in unigine can make it, how to adjust the axis of rotation, or need to be in 3dmax animation?

• 11 months later...

Any reason this can't be answered publicly, I too would like to have KEYFRAMES added much like other content creation software.  

For instance, select my dummy player (camera) use WSAD to move around, set keyframe in tracker...fly to new spot and add new keyframe there.  It's the way it's done in just about any other content creation platform I've every used.  If they are not AUTOMATICALLY keyed, you at least have the option to set the current values of a certain property to a keyframe at your current times position.

Please advise if this is possible now, I'm brand new and learning the software but am having much difficulty creating any camera cinematics with tracker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 12:15 AM, silent said:

Hi Trey,

Did you have chance to take a look at the Tracker video tutorial and help pages?

Thanks!

Yes thank you, that was very helpful!  Knowing to unlock the camera, disable the track and move the camera to make a key was very useful!  

Is there a way to save tracks and cameras in the scene all together.  So far I can save a track and load them on each camera individuallay, but if I switch to a second camera I have to load that motion back into tracker.  A normal workflow for me would to have motions on each camera in the scene, so when I switch to that camera I can scrub it's motions, is that possible in Unigine?

Hi Trey,

A normal workflow  for me would to have motions on each camera in the scene, so when I switch to that camera I can scrub it's motions

Yep, that's unfortunately hard to achieve without a component system :(

You can create a new track that will have both camera movements recorded and then all you need to do is just switch between different cameras. Not ideal solution, but it should work.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: