wierd paint behaviour

photo

I am painting texture, everything is OK. When I cross border to another chunk, texture changes to sand texture. See picture. That texture was never before on that chunk. And it was happening on whole surface of this chunk, chunks around were OK. I switched to this sand texture brush, used substract on it and it instantly disappeared from whole chunk. And after that is was OK.

post-714-0-13904500-1479614354_thumb.png

Hi Jirka,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm afraid, without stable reproduction steps we will not be able to fix this issue. If you can provide us more details (including full terrain specs and reproduction steps - we would be very grateful).

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi Jirka,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm afraid, without stable reproduction steps we will not be able to fix this issue. If you can provide us more details (including full terrain specs and reproduction steps - we would be very grateful).

It is quite random. I will let you know, if I will find any pattern.

Ok, take scene you have already from me. Go to for example 7085,6760,579. Pick layer 19 (grey cobbles), use add mode and start painting. It will paint not with texture from layer 19, but 20 (sand stones). When you switch brush to material 20 and start painting, previous painting will change to proper texture.

• 9 months later...
On 23. 11. 2016 at 7:34 AM, sebastianbah said:
Hi,

Thanks for the information! We've successfully reproduced the issue and added it to our internal bug tracker.

Hello,

this issue is still happening. Any progress?

Edited by demostenes