Skinners & Schemers in C#

photo

Hi,

There is no provision of using Unigine::Schemers and skinners in C# in unigine 2.2.1 version. Well, i thought to write Schemers and schemers classes in C# by looking at their respective namespaces in scripting. I got up to SchemerAnchor, SchemerBlock, SchemerJoint, SchemerNode and I've started converting SchmerScript to C#, but got struck. There is an "Expression " object used in Schmerscript, i couldn't find the "Expression class" anywhere in /data/... folder. where i can find the "Expression class". Can it be found ? Or Should i stop this futile effort. Plesae guide me!

thanks. 

PS: And Also please tell me, what is the best way to do animations in C# in unigine 2.2.1 version, when Skinner and schemers are not available for C#.

Hi Binuraj,

Expression class is exported to the UnigineScript by the engine and can't be found in the data/ catalog.

Unfortunately, it's currently not present in C++/C# API.

I'll create a task for this.

Anyway, translating node graph to UnigineScript and then evaluating it was not the best possible implementation.

Maybe you'll come up with a better algorithm without using UnigineScript at all.

P.S.

We didn't give up on node-based designers, we have plans for them in the new Qt-based editor.