[SOLVED] How to use Unigine c++ app in Juce Lib

photo

Hi Kai,

Could you please provide us more information? What is Juce lib? How it is supposed to work with your project?

You can integrate 3rd party libraries functionality by writing a custom C++ plugin. (please, don't forget to check C++ sample plugin from SDK Browser: Samples -> C++ API -> Systems -> Plugins).

Thanks!

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi Kai,

Could you please provide us more information? What is Juce lib? How it is supposed to work with your project?

You can integrate 3rd party libraries functionality by writing a custom C++ plugin. (please, don't forget to check C++ sample plugin from SDK Browser: Samples -> C++ API -> Systems -> Plugins).

Thanks!

thanks for your detailed answer , JUCE is a wide-ranging C++ class library for building rich cross-platform applications and plugins for all the major operating systems. I want to use Unigine C++ Api  Create an app like GLAppQt or MFC, I don't know how to use it  :> :(

Hi Kai,

I want to use Unigine C++ Api  Create an app like GLAppQt or MFC, I don't know how to use it  :>

You need to integrate Unigine render into Juce sample application. I believe there should be some samples inside Juce SDK. Similar with Qt integration you will need to get windowHandle, create context and render into it. You will also need to implement input handling (basically, all that we have done in GLAppQt sample).

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: