Crashing and terrain save problem

photo

Hello.

I am using Unigine Sim Evaluation Kit. When using the editor, I'm facing these problems:

1) Terrain heightmap export crash every time, even when I'm trying to export the 'terrain_00' sample. Import works fine.

2) I've created a new terrain, edited it (create mountains, etc), and saved the project. However when I load it back, no edits had been applied. The terrain remained flat. This is frustrating since I've put in hours editing. However the material paint was applied like it should.

My PC spec (if relevant): windows 7 64bit, i5 2.67GHz, 8GB ram, GTX260.

Hi,

Terrain heightmap export crash every time, even when I'm trying to export the 'terrain_00' sample. Import works fine.[/font][/color]

This is known issue, we are working on fix that will be available with next SDK update. Holes export doesn't work too.

I've created a new terrain, edited it (create mountains, etc), and saved the project. However when I load it back, no edits had been applied.

Sorry, can't reproduce. Did you press Apply button after you finished editing terrain heights to save changes? If so, I'm afraid we need more information how to reproduce this issue.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that I had installation issues. Reinstalling unigine again solved no (2) problem. I also had this kind of problem in Photoshop before.