Can't load "myPlugin_x63.dll" library 127

photo

Hi,

I am trying to write my own Plugin for Unigine, using Visual Studio 2010 Professional.

It compiles without errors, but when I try to load it in unigine I end up with the error message:

Loading "myPlugin_x64.dll"...
EnginePlugins::addPlugin(): can't load "myPlugin_x64.dll" library 127

I think it is due to some mismatch of msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll, but can't tell for sure...according to Dependency Walker the dependencies it looks the same as every other plugin tho.

is there a example Visual Studio 2010 project file for a plugin somewhere, so I can check all the settings?

Thanks

Thanks a lot!

I loaded the sample plugin in Visual C++ 2010 Pro, added the x64 target and hit compile.. tho, when loading the plugin in the engine, I get the same error I got for my own plugin earlier for this new plugin now.

Any idea what the problem could be?

What exact version of Visual Studio are you using to compile?

I had this once, are you sure you link against the right engine version? My problem was that the plugin was compiled against an older unigine version.

Hi,

Sorry, can't reproduce this issue. Please, make sure that you don't have any other Unigine SDKs installations inside PATH variable.

I was able to build Debug-x64 configuration for both Plugins.vcxproj and plugin.vcxproj in Visual Studio 2010 Express with Microsoft Windows SDK 7.1 installed.

In attachment you can find modified *.vcxproj files (with added Debug-x64 configuration) and *.bat launcher for sample.

Steps for correct build:

• Copy Plugins.vcxproj from attach to the <SDK>/source/samples/Api/Systems/Plugins;
  • Copy plugin.vcxproj to the <SDK>/source/samples/Api/Systems/Plugins/plugin;
  • Build Plugins.vcxproj with Debug-x64 configuration in VS2010 via F7;
  • Build plugin.vcxproj with Debug-x64 configuration in VS2010 via F7;
  • Copy Plugins.bat to the <SDK>/source/samples/Api/Systems/Plugins;
  • Run Plugins.bat via double-click.

If you want to build any other configuration you should modify it the same way as Debug-x64 was modified.

Also, if you are using Sim SDK you should use configurations with -Double postfix instead of configurations without postfixes (and link with double version of engine).

Thanks!

Plugins.zip

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: