IDE

photo

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use IDE?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I would like to

I am using XCode with the Unigine Script on OSX .... But better support for IDE will be really nice, I work with Netbeans too, but never found enough time for have a good support, and Xcode it's always open.

On window, I work only with Notepad++, I try to open the less possible visual :)

I have not found the option "I want to use IDE ..."   ;-)

Some modern IDE that allows debugging, intellisense, syntax highlighting.  Ideally for example as plugin for VisualStudio.

Actually i don't use IDE, only PSpad or Notepad++ on Windows.

I have not found the option "I want to use IDE ..."   ;-)

Some modern IDE that allows debugging, intellisense, syntax highlighting.  Ideally for example as plugin for VisualStudio.

Actually i don't use IDE, only PSpad or Notepad++ on Windows.

Added "No, but I would like to" option

I use Notepad++ for unigine script with my own syntax highlighting config-file, but i would like a system for automatic-completion and code syntax validator.(notepad++ plugin will be great)

• 3 weeks later...

Using QtCreator here, after testing a few ones this one turned out to be most tolerant to UnigineScript so we have code completion on most classes (with a little help from some defines and the extern info header).

post-999-0-73601300-1392719803_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

KDevelop on Linux is the best option I have tried so far. For the most part I have everything I could want except for debugging support.

I am trying sublime edit on Windows (for maxscript mostly) but it has the *wrong* shortcuts .

I do have some problems with nested namespaces (not a C++ feature) and forloop, foreach and foreachkey structures (also not C++ features) and I do

have to reformat the file that you can generate that lists all the built in uniginescript functionality. 

I could probably post a tutorial on my setup if anybody is interested.

KDevelop on Linux is the best option I have tried so far. For the most part I have everything I could want except for debugging support.

I am trying sublime edit on Windows (for maxscript mostly) but it has the *wrong* shortcuts .

I do have some problems with nested namespaces (not a C++ feature) and forloop, foreach and foreachkey structures (also not C++ features) and I do

have to reformat the file that you can generate that lists all the built in uniginescript functionality. 

I could probably post a tutorial on my setup if anybody is interested.

Danny, any information about Unigine is interested. Don't stop))))

• 1 month later...

I use Emacs under cygwin on Windows. If there were to be an IDE I think the biggest thing that would make me use it would be integrated debugging but that's quite a tall order.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...