Unigine Manual Broken

photo

After receiving the eval kit, I downloaded the "UnigineManual-2010-11-29.chm". The links are broken and the manual is useless. I downloaded it multiple times with the same result. Does anyone have a manual that works?

just downloaded documentation and it works for me without problems. Have you unchecked windows security check confirmation on file opening for downloaded files from internet (see sample screenshot, sorry just german version available) ?

post-82-0-29875600-1291318570_thumb.jpg

So, I am now able to view the .chm; if anyone else has the problem, here is how I fixed it:

1. Double-click the .chm file.

2. In the Open File-Security Warning dialog box, click to clear the Always ask before opening this file check box.

3. Click Open.

Unfortunately we don't know how to avoid this problem in Windows: the system treat it as a "potentially dangerous file", when downloaded from remote site.

I suppose switching to fully online version of the documentation would help, but we are still working on it (in fact, there is a online version used in-house already, but it need to be improved a little bit).