Roadmap 2011

photo

New Platforms:

* Android

* iPad

* Xbox 360

* Mac OS X

Can you give us more informacion about the roadmap Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4, the Mac os x portability is very interessing for me.

Thanks

New Platforms:

* Android

* iPad

* Xbox 360

* Mac OS X

Can you give us more informacion about the roadmap Q1/Q2/Q3/Q4, the Mac os x portability is very interessing for me.

Thanks

At the moment we are communicating with Apple people on that, more detailed info will be available in a month.

• 3 weeks later...

We are working on a project where animation aspect is particularly important. Animation tools now we are lacking. You are kindly requested to implement an improved animation system as soon as possible - before the rest of the claimed features.

World Management:

* Zone-based runtime background node file streaming for unlimited worlds

* Increased coordinate precision

We are really looking forward to get these two, the lack of them would be a stopper for us.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment we are communicating with Apple people on that, more detailed info will be available in a month.

Have you had new information about Macintosh, available for future updates ??? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to reiterate something that has been said by a number of people already... Can we please, please, please get some better debugging for UnigineScript. I'm wasting far too much time commenting out code or putting in log.messsage to try and isolate bugs. The ability to break and interrogate variable contents, or at least get a line number instead of just a stack trace (like when trying to use a NULL variable) would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any chance of a roadmap update with expected delivery order and expected SDK month for the enhancements?

Some areas/enhancements are critical for the development lifecycle to know the expected eta’s on. We are not asking for this to be static just more open.

We would appreciate if Unigine could provide more information prior updates, delays, development direction etc.

The only major change is that it seems that there will be no Xbox 360 support this year :rolleyes:

Right now we are finalizing work on large coordinates support, it will be available in the next update of Unigine SDK.

• 3 months later...