Unknown type of argument "Mat4"

photo

I've been trying to get the game we are working on running in the Unigine SDK on a collegues laptop but it's giving an error at startup...

Interpreter::parse_function_prototype(): unknown type of argument "Mat4" in "create_sphere" function

The function it's referring to is in the physics.h file copied directly from the samples (which I'm currently using to generate all the objects in the game). We've got all this running fine on two other PC's but for some reason this one refuses to work. I've confirmed that we are both using the latest version of the Unigine SDK, the Windows SDK 7.1 is installed, and all the environment variables are correct, but it still seems to be completely unaware of the Mat4 type. Also, all the Unigine samples run without any problems.

What is it failing to find that contains the definition for Mat4, and what could we be missing in the configuration that Unigine needs to find this?

You have to include <core/unigine.h> file before the physics.h. Mat4 is a #define to mat4 or dmat4 type.

OK makes sense, but before physics.h I'm including primitives.h (which is required for physics.h). primitives.h in turn already includes unigine.h. Even if I add an extra include for unigine.h it makes no difference. Still, that wouldn't seem to explain why it happens on one PC and not another. I always hated includes.