[SOLVED] Clicking issue when in fullscreen..?

photo

Everytime I am in fullscreen, editing a world, no matter what it is, everytime I click, the window immediately minimizes, and same for when i re-maximize it, making it where i can't get any work done.

I've reinstalled, restarted my PC, and more, nothing appears to fix this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have the exact same issue as soon as I want to run Unigine in fullscreen I cant click anything as it minimizes Unigine

Im running Windows 7 and just using 1 monitor, Im sure this has worked on previous versions of Unigine but im not too sure which version it was

Is there anyway I could force it onto the foreground with somekind of command or something?

Are you using an Interface plugin (that draws widgets in separate windows)? Because it's not designed to work in a fullscreen mode.

I dont think so, how can I check this?

So far I know im just running regular Unigine without any plugins

When in widowed mode, are your Nodes panel, Materials, Render settings, etc. in separate windows? Like that:

post-13-0-00077100-1346152486_thumb.jpg

Yes they are how can I disable that?

Because under Tool > Plugins it doesnt show any plugins

Tool > Plugins is for editor plugins. An engine C++ plugin is a different thing. To clear the list of engine plugins loaded on the start-up you need to specify in the launcher the following:

-extern_plugin ""

• 3 weeks later...

How do I get back the seperate windows for nodes etc?

I know I have to load a plugin with -extern_plugin "" but I dont know which plugin

As im running everything with my own .bat now instead from the browser provided by Unigine