[SOLVED] Issue with collisions and first person character. 2.18.1

photo

Hi guys I have a problem with jittering on custom meshes that I made for greyboxing using a default first person character with c# template. So if I'm trying to go to one of those meshes it just pushes me off, no matter on top of the mesh or just by it. Particularly I have a problem with going through the arch, it still pushes me off as if there is a wall but there isn't. I used the helpers to debug my collisions and there is no issue there. Please help it's probably something pretty basic but I don't know where to look anymore. I will provide a video and the upackage with those node references. Thank you.

Example_package.upackage

Hello.

These problems occur because the built-in physics does not work well with scalable meshes. You can find this warning at this link. Please change the scale in fbx import settings. And then set the unit scale of the objects inside the node references. For the arch, you can use import scale of 150 to get the same size in the world. In materials, you will need to replace the scaler constant variable with the value 1.

image.png

This my friend is gold. Thank you so much appreciate your time man, works perfect now.

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Issue with collisions and first person character. 2.18.1