Request for information regarding Sandworm

photo

Hello, I am experimenting and I would like to better understand how elevations are generated when TMS is selected.
I tried with MapBox, but each time it gives me a black section when I generate it. Would you have a little clearer documentation on the generation of elevations with TMS?

Hello!

7 hours ago, jdion.simleader said:

Hello, I am experimenting and I would like to better understand how elevations are generated when TMS is selected.
I tried with MapBox, but each time it gives me a black section when I generate it. Would you have a little clearer documentation on the generation of elevations with TMS?

Most likely this issue is related to the link used for generation. It should be prepared in a specific manner as described in our documentation accessible via the following link: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.17/editor2/sandworm/faq/#toggle-spoiler-2

If there is an issue with the link or the server itself you will receive a corresponding message in the console which can be accessed from the editor (Windows -> Console). This may help you determine the actual problem.

Additionally, our users have prepared a file with TMS Sources for Sandworm and shared it with the community. You may try using it but please note that some sources might be unavailable due to an expired token. You can find it at the following link:

Thanks!

tms_mapbox.png

Hello, thank you very much for your response, everything works very well.

In the next update of the engine, would it be possible to add the Tiles download level? Like for example: 108 / 650, because I'm doing an accuracy test on an area of about 10km by 10km with a zoom level of 17 and I don't know exactly how much time is left to download.

9 hours ago, jdion.simleader said:

In the next update of the engine, would it be possible to add the Tiles download level? Like for example: 108 / 650, because I'm doing an accuracy test on an area of about 10km by 10km with a zoom level of 17 and I don't know exactly how much time is left to download.

I will address this as a feature request on our internal bug tracker and it might appear in some of the future releases.

Thanks!