[SOLVED] Object reference not set to an instance of an object error on startup project

photo

Hi, after refactoring my project, i see the following error on startup (pic. 1). I could not find the cause of this error in the project, then I decided to build a new project, and after a few I was able to run the project without this error, but I did not find the reason for this. My project in editor (see pic. 2-4). Code lines where error is happened (pic.5-6). Plz, help me.

pic. 1

image.thumb.png.c906e4c7292ad1c9de14870c2c3aec18.png

pic.2

image.thumb.png.ea8af4a08fb3e9010e5e2eb5ca42fd8a.png

pic. 3

image.thumb.png.df6d0a6a4571eca45eeee1cdfed44c93.png

pic. 4

image.thumb.png.6e4a47add8d1167e07f9020c54138690.png

pic. 5

image.thumb.png.57028dcb9d47e4e44d6e49833fb93bb3.png

pic. 6

image.png

Edited by ZbaniFatty

Looks like you are trying to access an object without instantiating it. Please check similar questions of StackOverflow:

Try to place some breakpoints in debug mode and see which exactly objects is null.

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

I found out that the class WidgetsBuilder (Component on node Gui) is initialized after Class ProjectMain (Component on node Project) and ProjectMain try get access to methods from WidgetsBuilder, but is null. How i can change order of components initialization? (As i know, in Unity GameObject'components initialized from down to up (in the object hierarchy), but can't undestand how it works in Unigine).

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Object reference not set to an instance of an object error on startup project