Pysics - Collision problem with imported/created meshes and Physics simulation doesn't work

image.thumb.png.ae2bf848952daa788dacca730d536679.png

why is this happening? With the objects from the demo everything is fine, but when creating primitives or importing everything gets messed up. The 2 white color objects are the ones created or imported. With the ground the imported meshes collide fine, but when creating a primitive to use as ground it doesn't behave properly. I copy and pasted the parameters sequentially, but that also didn't help Also I have a nodeDummy forklift and the gravity isn't applying to it. Please help.

image.png.70181498ae729aa7d21342d9fea8959e.png

also when the center button is clicked to simulate the physics it doesn't work.

Edited by Sevdat
  • Sevdat changed the title to Pysics - Collision problem with imported/created meshes and Physics simulation doesn't work

image.png.766840db2a56a0a50ce3a12b8142a46d.png

only having the ShapeBox isn't enough. Need to add ShapeSphere to each corner so that it will balance the object on the surface. Is there a way to do this automatically instead of manually?

Problems that still persists:

1) Gravity doesn't work with NodeDummy. I need it like this because I need to make the forklift's certian parts move individually such as wheels, lift, etc.

2)Physics simulation doesn't get toggled on when pressed.

Regarding the issue with gravity not applying to NodeDummy, it's correct behavior that you can't set body to NodeDummy, if you want to attach physical shape to an invisible object use ObjectDummy instead 

Good day vvvaseckiy,

Did you mean like this? Also disabling the the collision for each individual parts so that the object doesn't start flying due to the collision with the ObjectDummy

image.thumb.png.5120f74e15a991c701df815c9ee461a0.png

image.png.42efb52c8ca0c07bed7ecc4ff1049d9a.png

Edited by Sevdat

Yes, the gravity is active, but due to the code SetWorldDirection the forklift falls slowly. I will make a new topic as this is a seperate issiue.