[SOLVED] Objects don't show in the final build

photo

Hi!

I have loaded an object in c++ using    loadNode("mars.fbx")  in AppWorldLogic.cpp in the init() method. The model is in the Data folder and it's all ok when i run the program inside Visual Studio,no error messages. The object is visible.

But when i make the final build using File/Create Build and i run the executable ,that object doesn't show,there is no object and there are no error messages either. I don't know why and where are my errors.

Any suggestions?

Hello!

On 5/13/2023 at 6:16 PM, Bluelikesky said:

Hi!

I have loaded an object in c++ using    loadNode("mars.fbx")  in AppWorldLogic.cpp in the init() method. The model is in the Data folder and it's all ok when i run the program inside Visual Studio,no error messages. The object is visible.

But when i make the final build using File/Create Build and i run the executable ,that object doesn't show,there is no object and there are no error messages either. I don't know why and where are my errors.

Any suggestions?

It appears that the problem is also linked to another topic you created recently. Therefore, the solution to the issue should be resolved in the same way as mentioned in another thread available at the following link: https://developer.unigine.com/forum/topic/8529-cant-open-marsfbxspheremesh-file-in-the-final-build-executable/

Thanks!

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Objects don't show in the final build