Warning messages on CIGI global atmosphere control message on slave

photo

Hi,

When I send a global atmosphere control message, the slave always log a series of warning messages:

WeatherLayerBase::onMessageReceived: can not find layer 0 in region -1

Why is that? The CIGI packet sent contains only IGCtrl and AsmosphereCtrl, with no WeatherCtrl. The warning messages are printed only on the slaves.

Hello!

@Amerio.Stephane Unfortunately, a sneaky little bug has found its way into the actual SDK release. Fortunately, it has already been resolved in our internal version.

Could you please inform us of the severity of the issue for you currently? Would you prefer to wait for the next SDK update or do you require a patch to be issued?

Thanks!

By itself, the issue is not critical (there is no ill side effect as far as I could tell, but maybe you can correct me). The main issue is it produces a constant text stream on the slave which is very annoying. Can we disable some specific messages? Maybe there is some hook we could have to catch a message before it reaches the overlay?

By itself, I don't think this one needs a hotfix by itself, let's wait. Thanks.

Hello!

Can we disable some specific messages? Maybe there is some hook we could have to catch a message before it reaches the overlay?

I have discussed this matter with our colleague @cash-metall and he also confirmed that currently there is no way to hide these messages.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.