Include the header files in core folder

photo

Hello,

I'm doing some coding execises in VisualStudio 2015 and I'm reusing the code of your samples.

I'm at the point that I need to use the files of the component ObjtButton but in the cpp file there are three includes pointing to files in the core folder of withing the folders of the SDK path installation.

Now VS2015 can not find those three files.

In the properties of the project there are a couple of options to add more paths and folder were VS wil search the files indicated in the #included sentences but this did not solve the problem.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Ok, I made some progress. I could set the path of the core folder in the properties of the VS project but now I'm getting new errors

One of them is that the compiler doesn't kno what is it the sentenece "forloop" contained in the file primitives.h located in the core folder.

This leads me to think that the files located in the core folder are UnigineScript files and the files which have an #include of those files are also UnigineScript files. Right?

So now my question how can I add new UnigineScript files to the Unigine projects? Because if I modify the ObjButton.cpp file to get an error in the console when the world is reloaded, I dont get anything wrong ralated with this file which leads me to think that this ObjButton.cpp are note being processed at world reload.

2 hours ago, silent said:

Hi Carlos,

In data/core there is no any C++ code. C++ includes are located in include directory.

I'm not quite sure what issues and where do you have. Could you please give us more information or step-by-step guide how to reproduce this on our side?

Thanks!

Hi Silent,

Thanks for the confirmation of my thoughts about the content of the data/core folder.

Me issue, well it's not and issue is a lack of knowledge, is that I don't know how to add new scripts to a Unigine project because I have created a new script file in the folder source but the engine don't process it when the world is reload.

If you are using C++ in your projects, please refer to this quick start guide: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/latest/start/quick_start/intro?rlang=cpp

Note that you need to compile code before you will go back to the Editor, only after that your components will work.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: