AppEasyBlend 2.14.1.1 can't load calibration file

photo

Hello,

I can't make AppEasyBlend plugin to load correctly my calibration file in 2.14.1.1 (was working fine in 2.13).

Here is the error log:

Loading "dxgi.dll"...
Loading "openal32.dll"...
Set 640x480 windowed video mode
ERROR:	D3D11AppEasyBlend::init_easyblend(): failed to initialize EasyBlendSDK. Error 18: 
ERROR:	Calibration file path: F:\Calibration\6P\PEP\mesh.ol0
Application initialization: 2359ms

I attach here the mesh.ol0mesh.ol0

I tested with a brand new C++ project and here is the start up file

@echo off
chcp 65001
setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
set app=bin\easy_x64.exe

start ""  "%app%"  -video_app auto -video_vsync 0 -video_refresh 0 -video_mode -1 -video_resizable 0 -video_fullscreen 0 -video_width 640 -video_height 480 -video_debug 0 -sound_app auto -data_path "../data/" -extern_plugin "AppEasyBlend" -calibration_file "F:/Calibration/6P/PEP/mesh.ol0" -console_command "config_autosave 0 && world_load \"easy\""

The AppEasyBlend plugin is correctly loaded by the engine (see log.txt) (tried with both forward / and backslashes for the file path).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

log.txt

Hi Stephane,

We are using Scalable SDK 7.0 with the latest fixes for *.ol files parsing. Looks like they changed default behavior and files with missing CONTROL field are not loaded anymore.

CONTROL 286c9bdab201ba8fbb273aa1780e17cd 082ec58a551af2c83720f7fa57654eea

I can only suggest to resave the previously generated .ol files in newest version of calibration software.

Thanks!

EdgeBlendLeft.ol

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Ouch. Not possible to upgrade Scalable at the moment.

Is it possible via API to disable CONTROL check? How did you generate the CONTROL here? I have dozens of ol file with the previous format and its critical for us to move to 2.14 very soon. Can you help here? 

(Note: we also generate some of these files by hand for custom purposes, without the SDK. So I'd rather have the option to turn off CONTROL checking)

Edited by Amerio.Stephane

Hi Stephane,

Scalable API that we can use is quite limited, there is no any specific options we can use. Basically we can only specify the file path for loading. We don't have access to the projection generation software, only for reading the final projections.

Maybe you can contact them directly in order to get and idea how to generate this CONTROL field? Looks like some kind of hash, but how it's being generated it's not possible to tell.

Thanks!

---

So there is no way for us to use our current OL files with 2.14 or 2.15? No way to ignore the missing field? (patch?).

I'll contact Scalable but this may takes days, I had hoped for a quick fix or patch. Too bad this file version restriction wasn't part of the Release Note.

There was mention in release notes that we upgraded our EasyBlend SDK to version 7.0.

New SDK comes with an updated set of test .ol files, so we checked that they were loaded correctly and updated plugin intergration. Can't see any .ol files migration tool as well. Will contact these guys as well for the additional info, maybe they have some hints.

---