Disable system menu

photo

Posted (edited)

Hello,
Can I somehow disable showing system menu on ESC button press?

Edited by arzezniczak
Posted (edited)

I've tried with -exter_define MENU_USER and it works - system menu is not showing now.

But now there is another problem. In AppWorldLogic::init I've setup ESC key as STATE_AUX_0:

ControlsApp::setStateKey( Controls::STATE_AUX_0, App::KEY_ESC );

I'm checking if this state is true with this line of code in AppWorldLogic::update:

if ( controls->clearState( Controls::STATE_AUX_0 ) )

But it's never gets true.

I think something is still consuming ESC key press state.

Edited by arzezniczak

Looks like STATE_AUX* is being force skipped for Esc button (it's hard to say currently why it's being done like this). Long story short: you can't use STATE_AUX* with Esc button.

Following code should work fine:

if (Input::isKeyPressed(Input::KEY_ESC))
	Log::message("Input::isKeyPressed\n");
if (App::clearKeyState(App::KEY_ESC))
	Log::message("App::clearKeyState\n");

Thanks!

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 1 month later...

Looks nice. Thanks for share this. Engaging the community is another powerful way to gain attention and to generate awareness about your company. It's a well-known fact that people are much more likely to engage with content ideas that come from within the communities they are a part of. Using the social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter to market yourself can give your sales team a unique opportunity to generate engagement from within your customer base https://entrepreneursbreak.com/powerful-b2b-lead-generation-tips-for-your-business-to-attract-more-prospects.html. By engaging you can also gain an advantage over the competition. Because your sales people will actually be posting on these pages in the places where your content ideas will be most likely viewed, you have a distinct advantage over those companies that choose to promote themselves on channels that may not be seen by your target audience. Finally, the best way to leverage modern crm for your sales people is through lead automation. This simply means that once the lead is generated, the sales reps are automatically directed to where the lead needs to go (such as a landing page) based on the information they provided during the lead capture process. This streamlines the process and makes it so that your sales reps spend more time working on generating new leads, rather than chasing down old ones. So whether your business is just getting started or has been successful for years, you can benefit by implementing the latest tools and techniques for your CRM.

Edited by mikepallet