Cave tracking has some problems

photo

We used Unigine Sim 2.6 for Cave system. When doing Cave tracking, we encountered the problem of scene node vanishing and abnormal display of engine screen.

The code for Cave tracking is as follows:

SetSyncCAVE (1, Unigine: : Math: : vec3 (x, y, z));

X, Y, and Z obtain rigid body position information from OptiTrack, call setSyncCave function in update() function, and real-time follow the position information of new Cave head.

The video shows the problem described:

In the trace test 02.mp4 file, there was a strange flashing ripple on the right side of the white box on the screen.

In the tracking test 01.MP4 file, some items are removed as the character moves forward, then return to normal after a distance, with a jumble of images on the screen and a distinct diagonal stripe.I don't know what the setup is,

This does not appear when using normal camera Settings. It was generated by using setSyncCAVE, but we did not find the relevant Settings and parameters. Is this a BUG in Unigine Sim 2.6?

Hello @zhengwenxin,

First issue can be produced by the anisotropic filtering or by projectors moiré. To check this please create a screenshot when the artifact is visible.

Second looks like frustum culling problem. I suggest the following:

1. Experiment with screen positions in syncker configuration
  2. Check how calling setSyncCave in render() instead of update() will affect this
  3. Check the same scene with 2.11 SDK version (contact my colleague Anna for details, she'll give you a demo version)

Thanks.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: