Scaling Editor Interface Font Size

photo

Is there any way to change the size of the font in the editor interface?

I am running it in 1920x1080 on Arch Linux within KDE. The text size is tiny, it presents itself very much how other applications would if I ran them in 4k.

I cannot seem to find an option within the settings to scale up the interface. Unless of-course I am missing something.

I use a 3x Monitor setup, all set at 1920x1080.

https://imgur.com/a/uQ9kvxI

Here is a screenshot of the three monitors. The far left with LibreCAD, the middle with Blender and the right Unigine. In comparison I have to admit it seems Unigine isn't too different but the font was small enough that I felt the need to enlarge it.

Both Blender and LibreCAD for example both have the ability to either scale the interface entirely or adjust the widget icon and font sizes in the interface.

I was hoping a similiar option existed somewhere in Unigine.

Yeah, I can see the issue.

We are using system default font for UI and there is no way to adjust it's size. We are working on solution that will allow us to embed fonts into the application. That should make Editor look the same regardless of the installed system fonts.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

No worries silent. I can manage as it is. It's good to know there are steps in the works to provide more customisation in the future.

Cheers for the help, it answers my question.