Unigine.Console

System.Console

01-How to use Console.Run for Unigine?

Unigine.Console.Run("LoadWorld MyWorld01");

image.thumb.png.1caae2c6fb15df16aada09e8cd6e8870.png

02-How to see Log.Message in Unigine?

Log.Message("RUNING....!!");

02-How to see Log.Message in Unigine?

By default all messages are displayed only in console. To see the log messages without opened console you need to execute following code:

Console.Run("show_messages 1");

Please, keep in mind that C# logic is only works when you launch the process via green play button.

Regarding the first issue, there is no such console command as "LoadWorld". You need to use Unigine.Console.Run("world_load my_world"); You also may need to remove Using Unigine; to understand which methods from which classes are called.

• Like 1

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

2 hours ago, silent said:

By default all messages are displayed only in console. To see the log messages without opened console you need to execute following code:

Console.Run("show_messages 1");

Please, keep in mind that C# logic is only works when you launch the process via green play button.

Regarding the first issue, there is no such console command as "LoadWorld". You need to use Unigine.Console.Run("world_load my_world"); You also may need to remove Using Unigine; to understand which methods from which classes are called.

YOU SOLVED & I SAW THAT , THANK YOU MR @silent

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Unigine;

void Update()
{
	Unigine.Console.Run("Ahmad Karami...");
}

image.thumb.png.7201e0729803f98f5d5d1b19e3703e23.png

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Two identical library have become problematic