Official Vide Tutorials for Unigine

photo

Hi Unigine Team,

Do you want make new video tutorials for unigine 2.11? or 2.12?

I think C# is important , If Video Tutorials(VT) team can make C# video tutorials for current version or next version... Of course I make C# video tutorials and other tools but for Kurdish Language soon and Persian Language future.... People Love English VT for awesome unigine  then migrate to unigine , Creating educational documentation and VT for the Unigin will help people migrate to Unigin , The more training you(Unigine /VT team)  have, the more confident people will be that they will immigrate to Unigin , This is a basic strategy.

There is game output and compilation for Unigine, this is the strength of this powerful engine.(exe application or game) , This helps people come to Unigine better , I used Unreal ,Unity , Lumberyard , CryEngine , Stingray , S2Engine HD for My Projects in Private School & Public School ,plus Companies in My country, The cryengine/lumberyard/s2engine/stingray engines are obsolete(deleted) and no one is using these engines(solo / indie /small / large teams) , try it make VT for users/solo-indie-small-large game dev teams...I'm glad I'm using this Unigine.

If you can/want make VT like :
1-AI & solve solutions like AI enemy or AI Friend /AI Cover , etc 
2-Small game FPS/TPS
3-Implement & coding Vehicles in game
4- UI Menus in Game

I hope these suggestions helpful.

Thanks a lot
Edited by ahmad.karami
  • Like 1