WidgetspriteViewport make ObjectGui abnormal?

photo

Hi,

Does WidgetspriteViewport make ObjectGui abnormal?

In my project, WidgetspriteViewport make the callback function of a ObjectGui not triggered and can't switch WidgetTabbox continuously. 

When I left-click on ObjectGui, the cursor  disappeared and lost focus. I have to press "ESC" to make cursor show again.

While WidgetspriteViewport was hidden, the  operation of ObjectGui was normal again.

How to fix it?  Thanks in advance.

Environment:

unigine 2.7.2

vs2015

Edited by unisol3

unisol3

Thank you for the test scene. We've successfully reproduced this issue. The bug fix is planned for the 2.12+ releases.

Unfortunately, we were unable to find any workaround for this issue. Could you please tell us which behavior you want to achieve by combining WidgetSpriteViewport with ObjectGUI?  There is always a possibility that another solution can be used to achieve the same goal.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

silent

Thanks for your response.

The WidgetSpriteViewport was created as a mini-map to show the position of player.  The idea was similar to the figure below.

ObjectGUI was some kind of billboard with tabboxs including different Widgets  to show the information of objects or change the parameters of objects.

70187700_.png.39e61e0f88c4731fde93a8b91f748974.png

Edited by unisol3

Hi!

3 hours ago, unisol3 said:

ObjectGUI was some kind of billboard with tabboxs including different Widgets  to show the information of objects or change the parameters of objects

You can try to do this by usually Gui:

1. To get object screen position use Player::getScreenPosition from current player

2. Set current widget to gotten position.

3. Use WidgetWindow::setTransform for billboard effect.