Autodesk & Other ideas

photo

Integrated support for the Autodesk FBX asset exchange technology

Maya 2011(64-bit) Support

Kismet System

Unigine Demos - Add Physics to objects/trees and option for Player Character with hud/3d hud and have the player be able to fire the balls that you use from the engine demos, not just a camera. (Would be cool for demo to do things like bend branches on the palm trees when firing balls from character, blast a crab to kingdom come or splat one :-).

Sanctuary check the size of the character doesn’t really work.

On your Unigine Demo for Characters need more fall/jump animation blending to look correct.

An asset management system for Multi user support and versioning, check in/out etc (Adobe, Maya, Max, Unigine)(for game models textures and art assets)

Further tutorials and video tutorials (an area for customers to upload training videos so we can help each other out)

Code options in demos for both Unigine Script and Unigine C++

Visual Studio 2010 project files

Visual Studio – intelli-sense for Unigine Script

Code support in your documents for copy/paste and code support in the forums for copy/paste and code colour, grammer etc (I have seen this on other forums)

Great work teams just a few wants :-)

Integrated support for the Autodesk FBX asset exchange technology

It seems that FBX isn't that great as it is marketed: even Autodesk's products sometimes fail to open it correctly.

Maya 2011(64-bit) Support

OK, we'll add it.

Kismet System

We are working on the same system, but it's in a very early stage of development.

Unigine Demos - Add Physics to objects/trees and option for Player Character with hud/3d hud and have the player be able to fire the balls that you use from the engine demos, not just a camera. (Would be cool for demo to do things like bend branches on the palm trees when firing balls from character, blast a crab to kingdom come or splat one :-).

Sanctuary check the size of the character doesn’t really work.

We have almost completed full-featured physics demo with real content, wait for a while.

On your Unigine Demo for Characters need more fall/jump animation blending to look correct.

It's more about art content, you can add it by editing animation tree. As for me more important issue is the visual editor for animation tree.

An asset management system for Multi user support and versioning, check in/out etc (Adobe, Maya, Max, Unigine)(for game models textures and art assets)

Nice idea, we want to implement it in the new version of content pipeline, but it will take time.

Further tutorials and video tutorials (an area for customers to upload training videos so we can help each other out)

Adding them little by little.

Code options in demos for both Unigine Script and Unigine C++

Do you mean samples of the same task implemented in both C++ and UnigineScript?

Visual Studio 2010 project files

I hope it will be in the next SDK update.

Visual Studio – intelli-sense for Unigine Script

I doubt we would implement it, sorry.

Code support in your documents for copy/paste and code support in the forums for copy/paste and code colour, grammer etc (I have seen this on other forums)

You can post code samples in the forum, use code tag:

class Foo {
   int f = -13;
   int array[2] = ( 0, 1 );

Foo(int i) { f = i; }
   void foo() { printf("Foo::foo %d: %d %d\n",f,array[0],array[1]); }
};

Thanks for the response look forward to the future updates.

Do you mean samples of the same task implemented in both C++ and UnigineScript?

Correct, would be good to have code examples for both UnigineScript and C++ for same examples

You can post code samples in the forum, use code tag:

Nice, just checking. tested pasting back to visual studio

try slickedit as script editor.. it's very powerful.

I've already wrote a python script to convert those script docs into c++ headers to use with slickedit's context tag. works like charm, but one thing, slickedit is so big as a simple script editor... sigh... :)

one question, binstream, is there any plan to use tbb for multithread? I've noticed the low cpu utilize when there is no physics. tbb use user mode mutex, it is faster than the kernel mode mutex, and many other things, except tbb have no ps3 port.

Care to share the python script to convert those script docs into c++ headers and or the converted files?

Thanks for the info will test slickedit today

Care to share the python script to convert those script docs into c++ headers and or the converted files?

Thanks for the info will test slickedit today

For those on the Developing on the Linux side (so probably just me) KDevelop-4 works pretty nicely with uniginescript files.