Mesh skinned object doesn't start at frame 0 in tracker

photo

In the tracker how do I get my mesh skinned animated object to always start from frame 0 when the time line indicator hits the 'play' parameter key? 

At the moment when the timeline indicator is moved back to before the play key the animation will pause and when the timeline indicator hits the play key again the animation continues from that point. I need the animation to go back to frame 0 when the timeline indicator is moved back to before the play key so it always starts from the same point...

Hi Morbid,

I don't know code so am waiting on a colleague to implement the customized tracker.

In the meantime I was hoping to find a simple parameter in Unigine that would look after the issue I'm having today.

Sorry, I was wrong about modified tracker. For some reason it just stuck in my mind that we gave you custom tool. In other words, you don't need coding or patching.

The approach in the mentioned forum thread was different:

My colleague made a Property file that controls (scrubs) animation for SkinnedMesh, then he changed this parameter in the property (not the animation itself) in the tracker.

This will definitely work in 2.8 (In 2.9 API changed, we need some time to check this code). Meanwhile you can do this in 2.8:

• Import prop, track and usc files to your assets
  • Assign prop to the skinned mesh node as Node Property
  • Assign usc file to your world (select world in the asset browser and drag'n'drop usc to the Script field)
  • Then create a track that changes property parameter (parameterFloat) from 0 to 1.

Thanks.

UPD

This works as expected in 2.9. Check the attached scene.

tracker_scrub.zip

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 2 weeks later...