getScreenPosition function question.

photo

Hello.

I wonder about the world space transform to screen space by camera's matrix.

Of course I know unigine engine provides functions internally.(getScreenPosition )

But in our current project, we need logic to get the result through the operation of the matrix, not the corresponding function.

First of all, I wonder if it is correct to perform the operation as shown below,

and I wonder if there is a matrix that converts to Screen Space like projection matrix and modelview matirx.

* Source**********************************************************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************************************************************

float znear = 0.00000f;
    float zfar = 1000.0f;
    //float aspect = 16.0f / 9.0f;1
    //setting up othographic projection

float fWidth = 2.0f;
    float fHeight = 2.0;

ORTHO_Unigine_Camera->setProjection(Unigine::Math::ortho(-fWidth, fWidth, -fHeight, fHeight, znear, zfar));

//point world position
        Unigine::Math::vec3 worldposition = Unigine::Math::vec3(-2.475, -3.475, 0);

//get projection matrix
        Unigine::Math::mat4 projection  = m_UnigineCamera->getCamera()->getProjection();

//get modelview matrix
        Unigine::Math::mat4 modelView    = m_UnigineCamera->getCamera()->getModelview();

//get clip space..
        Unigine::Math::vec4 p = projection * modelView * Unigine::Math::vec3(worldposition);

//next?? shader.. but I wonder about the "unigine's" matrix of screen space..(ortho 
        //(width, height, 1/width, 1/height)
        //

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you.

Have a good day.