Publish the project.

photo

Hello @908317477,

What do you mean by publishing?

To create a release version you need to do the following:

1. Build a release binaries
  2. Assemble all assets via SDK Browser's Assemble Project functionality: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.9/sdk/projects/#assemble
  3. Now your application is ready for distribution

Please, note that release binaries will work only with full Unigine license.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• 2 weeks later...

It's not settled. We redo the project.

Now the company wants me to do a demonstration scene, but I can't do a realistic effect.

Is there any relevant information?

Light source, material and atmosphere cooperate with each other?

I debugged a lot of parameters, but it always seemed unreal.

Hello,

4 hours ago, 908317477 said:

Now the company wants me to do a demonstration scene, but I can't do a realistic effect.

Could you be more specific, please. What effect you need to achieve?

3 hours ago, 908317477 said:

And how is the path file created?

We answered this question here: https://developer.unigine.com/forum/topic/5824-path-asset/?tab=comments#comment-29504

Have you tried this approach?

2 hours ago, 908317477 said:

Why did  make a mistake?

This is crash in Windows OS, not in the application. Probably, Visual Studio couldn't find any symbols for ntdll.pdb. Similar issue was discussed here: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/226882/ntdllpdb-not-loaded.html

Thank you.

---

The company is going to do a military demonstration scene.

The scene is required to be realistic.

Now my scene looks like a cartoon scene.

There are also many functions that have not been implemented.

For example, tanks need to knock down trees.And the destruction of the terrain.

On the left is my scene.It feels very unreal. 

changjing.png

Realistic image is possible with proper content (textures and 3d-models). I suggest checking our PBR material guide and render settings used in demos shipped with the SDK.

In your current scene vegetation and terrain requires tuning. Mainly your "cartoon" look is caused because of unnatural albedo colors. Take a reference photo, enable albedo mode in Rendering Debug and try to tune your colors of ground, grass and leaves.

I also suggest using latest vegetation improvements described here: https://developer.unigine.com/en/devlog/20190430-unigine-2.8#ffdae9299299bdddfb24181356e6b772

1 hour ago, 908317477 said:

For example, tanks need to knock down trees.And the destruction of the terrain.

To simulate craters you can spawn decal_hole object and mesh that represents crater. Destroying trees is harder. You need to work with clutter and grass via API and modify object in runtime after each collision.

Thanks.

---

3 hours ago, 908317477 said:

But how do you make the settings work on a single node?

There's no such thing as per node render settings. You can turn on and off some effects per material.

If you want to make a rotor blur effect you have several options:

• Use blurred texture for rotor as it was made in Oil Platform demo. You'll need a simple plane mesh for this. Then rotate it via API or tracker.
  • Use real rotor mesh, rotate it and enable motion blur
  • If you need to show static rotor combine these two methods: use simple mesh with blurred texture for moving rotor and detailed mesh for static.
53 minutes ago, 908317477 said:

Is there any demo about military exercises?

In the latest SDK we do not have any military related demos. You can check tank demo from 2.7.2.1, but this demo is outdated.

4 hours ago, 908317477 said:

The parameters and materials of water are the same.

Have you changed the exposure value? You also can take render settings files from the default project (just create an empty one) and apply them via settings window.

Thanks.

---

Not sure I understood your request.

If you want to create a particle system that follows a vehicle attach particles to the moving node and enable Emitter Shift option for the particles.

I also suggest checking particles samples in downloadable samples.

Thank you.

---

The problem that arises now is this.

My car moved, but as a sub-node of the particle node, it did not move with the car.

The moving principle of a car is calculated according to its physical characteristics. 

The parent node moves and the child node does not follow.

My car moved, but as a sub-node of the particle node, it did not move with the car.

Hard to tell why. We need to see a test scene with the code you wrote.

thought about having the camera follow the mouse, and then the barrel follow the camera.Is that right?

This should work. You can refer to the tank demo that is available with SDK 2.7.2. It has controllable turret.

---

15 hours ago, 908317477 said:

ok I can how to set mask ,But the report was wrong.

Again, it's the issue in the system environment. It's not related to the engine.

Please, check this link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15937707/error-message-cannot-find-or-open-the-pdb-file

Thank you.

---

when  use log:: message to output  Child body node coordinates,

getworldpostion and getpostion  output data is the same. They are all world coordinates.

In addition, when the child body node moves according to the physical characteristics.He has to keep his coordinates unchanged.Whether it's world postion or postion,He has to keep his coordinates unchanged

On 9/27/2019 at 5:52 PM, 908317477 said:

How to set the shutdown time for particle effects?

Each particle system has life time parameter. It controls how long particle is rendered.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:43 PM, 908317477 said:

when  use log:: message to output  Child body node coordinates,

getworldpostion and getpostion  output data is the same. They are all world coordinates.

In addition, when the child body node moves according to the physical characteristics.He has to keep his coordinates unchanged.Whether it's world postion or postion,He has to keep his coordinates unchanged

We need to see a test scene to check what's going on.

• Like 1

---

14 hours ago, 908317477 said:

I can't understand the code in 2.7.1demo.

What exactly you didn't understand?

Modification of terrain in runtime can be a difficult task. Also, it can cause performance lags with detailed terrains. I suggest you to save time and use decals with parallax instead. Another option is to spawn a decal hole in the terrain and put a mesh inside.

If the geometry modification is a "must do" you can borrow code from the demo and use it in your own application. Terrain Global API wasn't changed in the latest releases.

Thank you.

---