edit property in component system

photo

why new  property  created auto  in componentsystem folder  after build project?

image.thumb.png.ad349c0cd4a420b60f48a4dd13fb654a.pngimage.thumb.png.af493a87ecd42c98a87a7894b55b84be.png

After editing again my properties, running the project will not change the properties in the componentsystem folder.

Is it okay if I do not mind the componentsystem folder?

Edited by dongju.jeong

Hi,

1 hour ago, dongju.jeong said:

why new  property  created auto  in componentsystem folder  after build project?

all properties specified in the code will be created in this folder after the application starts.

1 hour ago, dongju.jeong said:

After editing again my properties, running the project will not change the properties in the componentsystem folder.

I assume you changed some parameters via code and previously created *.prop files weren't changed. Am I right? If so, it's also supposed to be like that. Component system is still developing and this behavior is just a minor flaw. We already implemented new solution that will allow you to rewrite properties on the fly.

What can you do now:

• delete created properties
  • edit your code (add some parameters for properties, change values etc)
  • run application
  • then check folder and your new properties

Briefly, if you want to manage properties parameters in the component system (by this I mean deleting, adding new or changing values) you'll have to delete old *.prop files and run your app again.

By the way, if you have more questions on the component system you can ask them in one forum thread.

Thank you!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: