freelance C++ programmer wanted

photo

We're looking for a freelance C++ programmer for unigine

The task: programming modules for VR/AR application based on unigine SDK

Skills: modern c++, uusl, glsl, 3D knowledge

We are based in berlin, but remote work is welcome

• 1 year later...

I'd totally take you up on that but am a bit too poor to afford a vr headset.  Not sure how my vision would work with it either.  But if you need a c++ programmer generally anytime later who's into DOD hit me up sometime.  I've decided to stop working on indie projects with a promised royalty cut.  They never get finished.  But any offer is welcome.  Good luck though.  You could post this a couple other places for general game dev to since this engine doesn't look "too" special to grasp so far.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:58 PM, paul.abrams said:

this engine doesn't look "too" special to grasp so far.

I do not think the same. Why do you say that?  This engine seems to me one of the best there is.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, mario.cardona said:

I do not think the same. Why do you say that?  This engine seems to me one of the best there is.

Sorry i must not have explained myself correctly.  I mean it's actually not too abstract or locked into doing things a specific way.  It seems really easy to get into, and this amount of flexibility is why I personally love it so much.  Has a good balance.  Doing things low level in any other engine i've tried has proven a royal pain in the ass.  Or if they are somewhat low level they aren't as fleshed out as this one.

By "special" i more meant too niche or lost in it's own design paradigm.  Am working on a tower defense game now and so far it seems perfect.  Might make the perfect engine to do a full blown rts.  And be fairly modable at the same time.

Edited by paul.abrams
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, we finished our first r&d phase, all steps solved.

But for the next steps, we think about new features / workflows.

I'll contact you if more details are available.

best regards

ralf

• 9 months later...