[SOLVED] Cigi+AppEasyBlend spurious rotation

photo

Hello,

I enabled Syncker + Cigi + EasyBlend on my test, on master and slave. If my Cigi HOST stops sending messages, then the Master camera suddenly looks down (and stay there until a new msg is sent), and the slaves enters in a pitch rotation madness. The application is really just the new cigi template of 2.7.1, with a PlayerDummy on slave.

If I disable AppEasyBlend, then everything is correct.

There is no AppEasyBlend specific code in my sources or project.cpp

Attached: the slave and master easyblend deformation mesh

master-slave.7z

Hi Amerio,

I think it is a bug of the AppEasyBlend. If you look at sdks/<sdk_version>/source/plugins/App/AppEasyBlend/D3D11AppEasyBlend.cpp file (method D3D11AppEasyBlend::set_camera_easyblend()) you will see that modelview and projection matrices are changed before calling render method, but they never return to their previous values. But I need to check it. The bug can be in other place.

Best regards,
Alexander

Hi,

Unfortunately, the problem is much deeper: in the order of executing methods of connected plugins. There are no easy ways to solve it. It is necessary to extend the functionality of the engine. I will try to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Alexander

Hi Amerio!

I made a temporary workaround for this. It will appear in the SDK v2.7.2.
So, to make it work, use: -extern_plugin "Syncker,CigiClient,AppEasyBlend" (exactly in that order!)

Best regards,
Alexander

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Cigi+AppEasyBlend spurious rotation