Is there any C++ Api for rewriting image to viewPort(screen)?

photo

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, you want to customize the texture in the main viewport.
If it's so, please, check Render/GBufferRead and Render/GbufferWrite samples from C++ API chapter in SDK. Also Render/TextureRender sample may be helpful.

Also, you can find additional info in docs here.

Thanks!
Hi sebastianbah,

Sorry for the late reply.

You are right, I want to customize the texture in the main viewport. Thanks for your guidance.

I encountered oculus initial failed problem when test by the Render/GbufferWrite samples in unigine sdk 2.5, but oculus is normal in sdk 2.4.1. 

What's the problem when using oculus in sdk 2.5, Oculus isn't Latest version?

Best regards!

post-2346-0-62472000-1498034139_thumb.png

post-2346-0-15005900-1498034162_thumb.png

Hi sebastianbah,

The invoke interface( int Viewport::addCallback) doesn't work when I test Render/GbufferWrite samples by HTC VIVE.
It workes normal when test in vs2015. Whether I need do any more work?

The normal image is post-2346-0-79301100-1498042989_thumb.png.

The abnormal image is post-2346-0-94694500-1498042821_thumb.png

Best Regards!

Hi Zhong,

Please, don't hesitate to contact our Chinese support team directly via china-support@unigine.com.

This sample is not designed to be working with AppOculus / AppVive, you can check the sources. In order to modify Oculus / Vive texture you need to get that textures first. It's possible only with the sources of App* plugins that are not available in Evaluation kits.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Hi silent,

Thanks for your answer. I am not only modify the model texture but also modify the viewport texture by camera picture. I want to achieve the effect of Mixed Reality in oculus/htc. I will contact Chinese support team.

Best Regards!