How to move an object scene when I imported the whole scene?

photo

How to move an object scene when I imported the whole scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktWTcpq49-g

I export the finished scene from 3d MAX / a UNIGINE.

It turns engine can handle each model individually that is quite convenient and can be imposed on the material model separately.

But there is no way this model moved away from the scene!

Since it is located in the same box with other models.

Is there any possibility how to move her? If not, any plans for such a possibility, and when possible it will be implemented?

If not can it be on its own as something to fix it?

Is there any possibility how to move her? If not, any plans for such a possibility, and when possible it will be implemented?

If not can it be on its own as something to fix it?

Actually you have one large mesh with multiple surfaces. Each surface can have a different material, but cannot be moved independently. If this is required you should breakup current mesh into several meshes (e.g. one per building) during 3DS export by selecting individual subparts and restrict export to selected parts only.

Other possibility for mesh splitting from within UNIGINE would be to enable only mesh surfaces for a specific submodel an use export mesh button of node editor windows. Afterwards you can reload the exported submesh as standalone ObjectMesh which can be positioned individually.

post-82-0-17148900-1301382221_thumb.jpg

Actually you have one large mesh with multiple surfaces. Each surface can have a different material, but cannot be moved independently. If this is required you should breakup current mesh into several meshes (e.g. one per building) during 3DS export by selecting individual subparts and restrict export to selected parts only.

Thank you.

If there was a possibility it easier lvl design many times.

In the future it could be implemented as a?

If there was a possibility it easier level design many times.

I think the proposed workflow is to model individual scene elements within 3DS and export them as standalone meshes/nodes. Level design and material assignments normally would then be done within UNIGINE itself (not in 3DS) by importing these models via NodeReferences or ObjectMesh import.