Overlap between (static)Mesh and DecalDeferredMesh

photo

First of all, feel free to remove this topic if this topic has been handled before, just point me in the right direction  B)

We are working on large relatively large landscapes with lots of roads and infrastructure. One of the issues that I ran into is the literal overlap between a (static)Mesh and a DecalDeferredMesh that is projected on the terrain. For example when we want to place a bridge in the world and make the sure the road that is a DecalDeferredMesh runs over seamlessly on the (same) texture used on my Mesh used for the bridge itself. I've tried multiple solutions and cannot find one that "connects" the two seamlessly. Either you can see a color difference and or artifacts. As shown in the picture attached to my post you can see the color difference between the two sections of the road. I'm quite sure there must be a method to ensure a perfect "connection". As our landscape is generated using real world height data I cannot go around and edit the landscape itself. As for modelling all the meshes for exactly the situation that they are to be used in would also cause a (massive) load of work i'm reverting to the community here. Does anyone have any tips or is perhaps able to point me in the right direction?

post-1208-0-88355100-1456320813_thumb.jpg

Here is another picture of the issue I am referring too. It seems the issue is a lot more visible in my full project. Could this be related to my "Rendering settings"?

post-1208-0-49941700-1456323257_thumb.jpg