An Exception happened in UnigineSharp_x64d.dll

photo

I tried to run the CSharp Demo of D3D11SharpAppForm and I also modified the .config file. But when the application ran at the method of create_context() ( line 108 in D3D11SharpAppForm.cs ) in the class of D3D11SharpAppForm, there is an exception happened in UnigineSharp_x64.dll.

I do not know why this exception can be happened? Is this do with my environment? My development environment is Win 8.1 professional version and my Gpu is GTX960M. I also switched another PC and it was running perfectly.

Hi TingWu,

Unfortunately, it is not completely clear from your description what exactly steps were performed to get such results.

Could you please give us detailed step-by-step instructions how to reproduce this issue on our side?

Thank you!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

My instruction as follows,

1. I opened the demo C# project (UNIGINE_Sim_eval_win_2.0-RC2\sdks\sim_eval_win_2.0-RC2\source\csharp\samples\App\D3D11SharpAppForm\main_x64.csproj) using VS2013.

2. I rebuilt the project and modified the file main.exe.config to main_x64.exe.config.

3. I started the application with debug mode.

4. It threw an exception in UnigineSharp_x64d.dll as the following figure showed.

5. I also found that the initilization was not successful as the following figure showed, so it led to the exception above. But I do not know why the initilization was failed. Could you give me some advises.

However, when I switched another PC, the exception was not appearence. That's a very odd problem.

PS. I uploaded the detail doc as the attachement.

Problem.pdf

• Like 1