An Exception happened in UnigineSharp_x64d.dll

photo

I tried to run the CSharp Demo of D3D11SharpAppForm and I also modified the .config file. But when the application ran at the method of create_context() ( line 108 in D3D11SharpAppForm.cs ) in the class of D3D11SharpAppForm, there is an exception happened in UnigineSharp_x64.dll.

I do not know why this exception can be happened? Is this do with my environment? My development environment is Win 8.1 professional version and my Gpu is GTX960M. I also switched another PC and it was running perfectly.

My instruction as follows,

1. I opened the demo C# project (UNIGINE_Sim_eval_win_2.0-RC2\sdks\sim_eval_win_2.0-RC2\source\csharp\samples\App\D3D11SharpAppForm\main_x64.csproj) using VS2013.

2. I rebuilt the project and modified the file main.exe.config to main_x64.exe.config.

3. I started the application with debug mode.

4. It threw an exception in UnigineSharp_x64d.dll as the following figure showed.

5. I also found that the initilization was not successful as the following figure showed, so it led to the exception above. But I do not know why the initilization was failed. Could you give me some advises.

However, when I switched another PC, the exception was not appearence. That's a very odd problem.

PS. I uploaded the detail doc as the attachement.

Problem.pdf

• Like 1