Releases plan for Unigine 2.x

photo

Can we get access to the 2.3 beta?

We are interested in the geo data formats functionality.

Thanks!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear customers,   We would like to share our plans on future releases, but please keep in mind that you should not fully rely on the roadmap nor make any business decision based on it.   U

Why 2.10 is taking so long? We are polishing the new terrain system. ObjectLandscape provides a lot of cool and long-awaited features: Extreme details up to 1 mm per pixel Adaptive

Updated roadmap for 2.14-2.16 in the first post. 2.14 beta will be available in the mid-March, with the full release by the end of March/early April. Next week we start the release stabilization

Posted Images

Hello @silent, 

Any chance to get into 2.3, we would love to explore the integration with HTC Vive. 

PS: Already sent an email to business development team, hope we can start working soon. 

Hi Arturo,

There is no HTC Vive integration yet available in 2.3-beta SDK, sorry. We expected to receive our device last week, but we are still waiting for the "Express delivery" :(

Moreover, we are not providing beta access to the evaluation edition currently.

Please, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

Improved Landscape tool was implemented in 2.3 instead of 2.4.

Looking into end of July for 2.3 release (as Silent mentioned, there are some delays with HTC Vive access).

I listened to the manager Our Company registered as beta testers.

He did say be downloaded to the SDK browser, Beta version 2.3

I don't know where to get the beta.

You can give help?

hearan.yu

Sorry for misleading you, but we don't provide starter beta builds (only Pro and Sim editions are available). At this moment there is no possibility to download starter beta, sorry.

Please, take our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

cinetec_tech

Sure, we will provide you beta access within an hour. You can download beta SDK in SDKs tab.

i still didn't see the beta link

i still didn't see the beta link

It is activated for your company, but your particular user account is limited by your company admin - please contact him.

hi . i have opened the 2.3 beta. but still see the old UI. is there any switch to 2.3 new UI?

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

hi will there be.a.2.3.1 release soon or direct 2.4 for the next.release?thanks

We have already accumulated some bugfixes for 2.3.1, but it will be more likely purely stabilization release without new features or API/content migration required.

We have already accumulated some bugfixes for 2.3.1, but it will be more likely purely stabilization release without new features or API/content migration required.

great! so ww have a 2.3.1 release schedule?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Editor in 2.4: Can i utilize editor functions through c++ interface while running program in non-editor mode. like i'd like to pop up the node dialog.

• 1 month later...