Get Keyframes and Keyframe times from TrackerTrack

photo

Hi guys,

We are trying to figure out some different attributes of a Tracker track.

Use Case: a 'menu' camera that blends between position and rotation keyframes for each menu 'page'. If a user moves through the menu rapidly, we want to blend between the camera's current position on the track and the target keyframe position. 

Our current system uses multiple different tracks but each menu change snaps the camera to the beginning of the next track. In order to accomplish the blending described above, we would need everything on one track, with the camera pausing at a keyframe until the menu changes again (or blending to the final target if the menu is changed again before the camera stops at the keyframe, as described above).

So how do we find the time signatures for each keyframe? I have been trying to use getParameterKeys to get a local copy of the keyframe time signatures but I can't get it to work and am not sure if that's actually what I want.

Thanks!

We've redesigned and re-coded the system now so I'll have to set up a new sample project to get back to what I was trying to do. Will post code when I have it.

In the meantime though, does getParameterKeys return the timestamps of the parameter's keyframes? We only found this by digging through the engine files... the Tracker documentation needs a lot of love!!